Monday, March 28, 2005

So much running...

Today was kinda tiring although the day passed so quickly. Haha.. Had to go fer PE where we did speed running, then after another 2 periods, had to go fer jogging. That one defeinitely took my own sweet time. Haha.. But good exercise la.

Had to take bus to skool today cuz dad sent the car in fer servicing. The only time I take bus to skool and I saw JM's chilchila.. Looks like everyone sees him except fer her. Lol. Try harder jm! Haha. Jus kddin'.

Going fer piano lesson in a couple of minutes. I love piano lessons. Basically, I love music! =) well, piano lessons are relaxing. And the cher quite nice also. At least he's not as fierce as kor's cher last time. If not I will sit there and cry. Haha.. Dun believe? try me.. *grins*

Thank God fer da cool weather today too! Just when we ran finish during jogging session, it started to drizzle. PTL! Well, I dont know what it is I like about the rain, but I just love it when it rains, or is about to rain. Some pple say rain makes them feel very gloomy n down, but I think the heat gets me down more. Haha...

Oh yes! Wednesday is speech day, so we end super early. Like, 10.35am? Haha. Not bad la. But as sec4s, we have to go back at 3pm to watch the speech day. Not that I mind actually. Since this is already our last year in da skool, and I have nvr attended speech day b4. So, fine with me.

Lastly, did I mention I will be broke? haha.. I feel so lousy that I cant manage ma finance. Well, this will be a good lesson that I think I wont forget that soon. Got like, one week's allowance to last me the next 3 weeks? Thereabouts. But I believe God will help me thru, cuz partially no money cuz of da offerings during da conference. Well, if we honour God HE will honour us rite?

ok.. that's all fer now. Cuz gotta prep to go fer piano liaoz.

All u pple take care yeah?

2 comments:

Elaine said...

hey anthea! i link u k! haha. link me too ((:

http://www.teffs.blogspot.com

yaay.

ant said...

haha.. okie. =)