Friday, April 1, 2005

April Fools' Day

Haven't blogged fer a few days le, so a slight update.

Erm.. Thank God fer da rain yesterday. Made da weather so wonderful. And thank God fer da slight drizzle today also.

Er.. There was speech day on wed. It was quite boring at first, but the performances were quite good. I enjoyed the handbell performance. Phantom of the Opera songs. There coordination as a group really amazes me. And the timing is so perfect. Great job guys. =) Before speech day went out with regina and samantha fer da first time. Eng Chen/Jamie was there too. It was ok.. Haha. Just that, anime is just not ma thang. Haha.. Also, I am broke, so did not have the freedom to spend any amount of money i want on whateva I want. Haha..

I think this week of being broke has really taught me a lot. Well, the Bible says we must be a good steward rite? And I am not bein a gd steward of ma finance. So mus learn. yeah.

Well, today in skool, although it is april fool's day, not much happened la. All cuz we played a trick on miss ng, then she wet blanket. Haiz~ Not spotting at all. Irritating. BUT, ms leong was quite a good sport, and just laughed things off. HAha.. she was not at all angry or nething. Rather, jus amused. Oh well.. Haha..

Oh yes. Got smth like a testomony. Recently I found ma Amath rather difficult. As in, the topic on Rate of change (differentiation), then suddenly I understood almost everything. So, yeah, thank God fer da enlightenment. Hahahha.. =P

Today wanted to go and support the table tennis match at cheung cheng. But I decided not to as I was too tired. Furthurmore, got tons of homework, and there will be cell grp tonite. Suppose to prepare songs, but mayb I will jus let them do it the old way fer once. The one where pple flip the songbook and choose the songs they wanna sing. Cuz lio n gene not comin tonite, I feel weird leading a bunch of adults w/o them to lead. hee.. basically, I am chickening out la. ;) Lol..

Oh ya. I wanted to read the book 'The Da Vinci Code', but I decided to stop today, after reading half of da first chapter during reading period. Not only is it bout cult groups, there's blasphemy in it. So, I think I'll pass. Hoping to start on Purpose Driven Life soon.

Ok, I have been reading the book of Exodus in the Bible. Just finished the last chap last nite. I have learnt quite a lot from the last few chapters. Basically:

1) Obedience to the Lord is important
2) Do not lean on ya own understanding, cuz God knows the bigger picture
3) God's presence is very important

Well.. that sums up the last few chapters fer me. =)

Ok. That's all fer now. Happy april fool's day peeps! Take care yeah?

ps://ruin, I dunno about ya name appearing thingy, but uare weird. HAha.. My sms mah, not yours. Not even u pay. lol.. Take care gurl. ;)

No comments: