Friday, April 29, 2005

English Paper

Had English paper today. It was so-so. Passable. But I think, to get a distinction is hard. I did not have that kind of satisfaction after writing finish ma essays and compre. Summary was still ok. But the passage was hard to understand. But as I hoped, the compre was an interesting read. =)

Oh well.. 2down, 7 to go. Haha.. Oh my. I reelie have to mug this long weekend. Most probably goin to Lifeline church this Sunday. Cuz they are gonna start Royal Rangers! Yay! PTL. RR is reelie spreading, and now, there are more and more outposts being formed. God is so amazing. amen?

I think I am reelie so stress. and the heat is not helpin at all. All pimples startin to sprout. Eeekk! Hahaha.. One big big one on ma nose. But I peeled it le. Haha.. now, like dry blood clot. eek!

Ok, what else can I say? hmm.. Oh ya.. American Idol. Constantine is out?! I cant believe it. I like the way he sings, and he also has loads of charisma. But I disliked him at first when they showed how he 'abandoned' his band. He seemed like such a jerk. lol. neways. now that he is out, so be it lo. Haha..

okie.. I will end with a Bible verse today. Hope it will encourage all who reads it. =)

1John 3:19 --> This is how we know we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in His presence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh..u going diff church this sun? then i dun think i go church..yah? oh no..im feeling bad already.. but i still got a lot of things to do..haiz.. in a DILEMMA..whahahhaa