Friday, April 8, 2005

Lord, give me strength

Ok, I have not posted fer bout 2 days? seems long, but not really actually. Once again, thank God fer the wonderful showers of rain fer da past few days. Altho we got caught in da rain while walking towards DBS arts centre fer 12th nite play. Was soaking wet. =) Haha..

Well, the play was ok. Feste was hot! Haha.. ok ok. I will not sound guy crazy. He looks very Robbie Williams la. I will stop at that. The play was actually quite nice, just that they followed too closely to the book. So, since we are doin tt book fer our lit, we just knew like, the exact line that was comin up next. Haha.. but besides that, it was ok. Personaly, I think there was much more sexual innuendo as compared to what we learn during lesson time. ya.

ok. Yesterday, there was table tennis match. We won Presbetarian High, but not Gan Eng Seng. I had to leave early, so did not watch the entire Gan Eng Seng match. Yeah. Cuz had a dinner date with ma mum's super old friend who has come back frm Canada.

Had meet the Parents' session today. It was very long, but loads of useful information give. So, neccesary lo. =) Mdm lum was nice when speakin to ma dad. Haha.. She appears to be so warm. Like, when I greet her along da corridor, she looks so shy. But when I greeted her jus now, she went 'Hello!' Hahaha.. seems so different. Well, I like her no matter how scary she can be. She has made me like Amath. Hee..

As you can see frm ma title. I am super super shag. On the night of da play, I slept at 1.30am. ok, this may seem like nothing to some pple, but I am a person who needs ma sleep man. I was so sleepy the next day. And even that night, I did not get the hours I needed. So today, also tired tired. Summore got meet da parents. Lol. Thanks man. Lol..

Well, what else. Oh ya. we changed sitting arrangements in class. Now sitting beside Regina. She can be quite scary sumtimes. Lol. Using a tone that makes ma hair stand and all tt. But I try to tolerate. hee.. not tt it's a bad thing la. Just that, it makes ma hair stand, and uncomfortable. But I guess I shud adapt yes? =)

okie. That is a quick update on these 3 days. I am super tired now, and feelin kinda loss. Dunno y. I guess when I am tired I feel easily depressed, frustrated and irritated. I dun wanna be tt way. Dun wanna flare, so, must practice self control. So, I say again, Lord, give me strength.

Good nite peeps.

No comments: