Sunday, April 10, 2005

Church

Today, teen challenge pple came to church, and pastor Sam Kuna preached. Wow, listening to him preach is super encouraging. It is so full of testimonies and the good things God has done. Today, we learnt about how to give thanksgiving under our every circumstance. And, if we know that everything happens cuz of God's will, we can easily give thanksgiving. amen.

ok, most prob goin to buy the wang li hong cd. I reelie like da song forever love. That was after I watched da mtv. And now I think he looks good. Very good. Haha.. ok. I gotta get off da com soon. Gotta study summore. Chinese again. Haha.. I am still tryin to like da subject. As many of u know, I love chinese songs, but I cant speak n write chinese.

okie. short entry today. cYa peeps!

2 comments:

shouzhen said...

hmmm are u the anthea i know? if not..then im sorry..God bless anyhows (:
shouzhen

ant said...

hello shouzhen. yeah. I think I am da anthea u know. =) God bless ya too. Take care.