Thursday, April 21, 2005

Haiz~

Ok, after so much of unhappiness and stuff goin on since last nite. I decided to blog, altho I was plannin' to cont only after ma mid years. Thought of this so called poem since this morning, so here goes...
Went to bed with a heavy heart,
A depressed spirit
A cryin soul
I expected the next day to get better
Never did I expect to be much less happier
Hardly able to put on a smile in sch
Lost ma cheerful self
Abandoning maself to sorrow
Forgetting all strength and joy I have prayed for
Yet wantin to be a good testimony
Thank God for His perfect timing
To send a bunch of friends
They may not know what they have done fer me
But I thank them from ma heart
A little less depression
And finally, an easy day (rather)
But as the day ends
I am finally all alone bound home
Depressions starts to creep in again
And ma eyes are filled with tears
Oh God I am cryin out to You
Please! Take away ma fears
I want ma family to shine fer God
But now, things aint so right
Lord, U're the God of the impossible
I can do all things with ya might
Once again I go to prayer
And humbly seek Your face
I pray tmr will be better
And I regain my faith.
Ok, mayb that sounds reelie stupid. But it is what I feel. Stupid. Feelin this way, jus cuz of some 'trivial' thing. But I reelie cant take it. And I reelie think the devil is tryin to do smth in ma family. Pls pray fer me pple. too much unhappiness in a family. And it is usually not like tt. It HAS TO STOP!
Neways, I also read Kenny's blog. The white one as some of us would say. I agree fully with his last entry. That people always put on a mask. I guess almost everyone does. And sometimes, we are so afraid people do not like, and cannot accept who we really are. We have two faces and people seldom see the other side, unless they are really close to us. And usually, these are people whom we reelie trust.
Besides God, who are my friends that truly know me? I dont know. But I thank God fer friends who are always there. Esp when it is so late in da nite. Thanks dude. U shud know who u are yeah?
ok. I better stop. I dun wanna go on le. Take care pple.

No comments: