Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sick

Ok. I am sick since yesterday. I thought I was feelin fine last nite. then, I woke up at 4am to send mum to da airport. She was goin to KL to work. I slept at 12am, so, only 4 hours of sleep. I was super tired today, and nose was runnin all the way thru out da day. Felt like shit. (not as gene describes) but yeah. like shit.

neways, felt slightly better after a loooong nap. Got 2 tests tmr, just studies finish. I pray I will get well soon, being sick is so totally not cool. Esp when u have a test. Haha..

I bought da Wang Li Hong cd le. Did a stupid thing by buyin it at such an ex price. Oh well, too late fer regrets. The songs are ok. First time I heard, I did not reelie like a number of songs. But the more I listen, the more it sounds fine. And after watching the mv, i finally understand y some songs sound so cheena. Lol. Very tribal and cultural kinda instruments and songs. Da MVs were cool. I think very well done. At least most of them la. Haha..

Hmm.. Oh yes. Finally the G4C webbie is ok le. I can finally log in. See. Prayer works. Haha.. ok. I have not much else to say. Just one last thing. I did not know sleepin durin recess was such a wonderful feelin. Hahahaha..

okies. Take care ya'all. cya around.

No comments: