Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Busy Day Tomorrow

Today was not a bad day at all. Only that mien mien's lesson was as usual, makin ma blood boil. Haha.. As jamie described, drowning in ma boredom. I told her I was at the seabed of the sea of boredom where ma coffin lies. =) Haha.. lame la. But that was da only thing tt made me laugh.

neways, skool was good besides tt. Mdm Faridah didn't come. We love her, but we reelie need a break from all da lessons. And during tt one period, finished Amath homework. So, now I am free to blog. =) We were as good as like, 6pple sharing 1 amath textbk. Lol.. Very farnie.

Tmr is gonna be a super busy day. Altho a short day, I gotta rush home, bathe, change, then prep fer tuition. If ma planning is accurate, I kinda have to rush off not long after tuition. most prob meetin van, PQ, ethelyn, wen yuan n dunno who fer dinner b4 catching da 12th nite play at DBS arts cetre. Kinda excited about it actually. I miss watching plays.

Oh well.. still have not reelie decided what to wear tmr. As ne other gal, I like to mix n match ma clothes. But fat pple dun have much clothes to wear. except tee shirts. Haha.. see how la. Hope not to underdress. Haha..

neways, nothing much to say today. but reelie, thank God fer da rain once again. It is super cooling and shiok. =D Love love love da rain. okiez. love u guys too. Later!

No comments: