Thursday, April 28, 2005

Exams are here!!!

Haiz~ today had chinese paper. It was quite bad. altho those that are usually hard APPEARED to be easier but I was not prepared fer da tian2 xie3 han4 zi4 and zao4 ju4. I feel bad fer not preparing early. I am always like that. Bad habit. Last two weeks then start to rush.
neway, no point cryin over spilt milk. I guess I have do reelie try harder fer da rest of ma papers. Got english tmr. I am quite excited actually. Excited to see what the topics are, what the compre is about, and how am I gonna make maself write well. Gotta pray fer inspiration and a clear mind. =)
Well.. Next week will e a tough week since I will have 6papers. And almost all are study subs. Got both maths summore. Oh well, gotta make da best of ma long weekend. I am so lazy sia. Wasted today altho ended early after ma chinese papers. I ended up sleepin fer almost 4hours. As if lookin like a pig not enuff.. heh..
So, what did I do today? nothin much actually. Only a bit of chem. Haiz~ guilty. Tmr, daddy will be goin to KL with lil' bro, elliot. Da house is gonna be very quiet man. Haha.. oh well, good environment fer studyin also. Jus hipe I dun sleep like a pig. Hahah.. *oink oink*
okok. I am in the middle of a tv programme. So, gtg le. hee... yes, I am slackin. haha.. :D

No comments: