Monday, April 4, 2005

The Cross

Today, church was good. Pastor Chia preached. Before svc, jus b4 praise and worship session ended, God showed me smth. I was suddenly reminded of what ma mum use to scold me when I was young. I was reelie hurt then, then when talkin to ma bro b4 sleepin last nite, we were talkin about it. So, it was disturbin me all of a sudden during svc, and I started to cry. God showed me da cross, and I felt that He was showing me every hurt I have is on the cross, and He has bore all my pain, and I need not cry nemore cuz He loves me. I felt so much better and so loved.

God's love is da best. Amen? He will nvr leave us nor forsake us. That is His promise. Amen.

Today was Qing Ming, but I did not go. Ma gran did not go, so ma dad said can go church. I was reelie happy. Haha.. when came home from church, almost all ma mum's relatives were here. Pleasent surprise too. But we did not do much. I was feelin very shag, but did finish emath homework b4 goin fer a nap. Lol.. I intended to sleep fer 2hours. but turned out to be more then 3. Lol.. I am such a pig. Not that I can help it. Hee.. =)

Hmm.. not many pple have been postin on ma blog. But nvm la. I hope that pple would be able to be encouraged by nething I write. Esp bout God. Also, to let pple who know me know what is goin on in ma life. If they not interested then nvm lor.. Haha..

Jus got off the phone with JM. Farnie sia. We are not suppose to talk on da phone after 10, but she called after 10. Lol.. then talk and talk laugh and laugh. haha.. Good thing I was not about to sleep yet, or else cant sleep. Lol..

Well, gotta go to sleep soon. Will be studyin ma chinese a bit more then do QT, then I'm off to bed. Tmr's gonna be quite a long day. Got piano lessons summore. Okie, I am off le. Good nite pple. =)

No comments: