Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lord, r u testing me?

Went to BurgerKing yesterday. Guess who I saw? Olinda! HAha.. she look so slim now sia. Haha.. and I think she looks pretty. But she should change her dressing. So ah beng like. Lol. Chains hangin out here n there. HAhhaa..
Also, went to some guit shop in Bras besah. It is called the Guitar Workshop. Cool man. I so love that place. They make their own guits also. I love the smell of da place, it's so cozy lookin and I LOVE seein all the guits. I dun mind workin there sia. And the pple all so nice also. Friendly. I think the boss is a christian. Got da face.
*Yawn* Woke up at 7+am and could not go back to sleep. So, I think I will be very stone fer da rest of da day. Wont mention y I cant go back to sleep. But, yeah. Tired. Will be leavin ma house at around 9.30am to meet jm. We goin to study. Haiz~ Exams comin closer n closer each day. Not fully prepared. You can almost say, not prepared at all.
Neways, I saw this on kenny's blog, so I decided to copy n paste here since I dun have much to say, and I am awake. Lol..
Were you named after anyone? I think so. Some movie character. Queen! Hahaha..
Do you wish on stars? nah. I wish, but not on stars.
Which finger is your favorite? would not want neone of them to be missing
When did you last cry? Almost this morning. but besides that, that day of ma last post lor. =(
Do you like your handwriting? Hmm.. ok la. Dun love it, but ok la. =)
What is your favorite lunch meat? I learnt frm ma dad. I love meat! no fave. Hahaha..
What is your birth date? June8 1989
What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? none. Love all ma cds
If you were another person, would YOU be friends w/you? Yeah. i can be e listening ear they need. hee...
Are you a daredevil? Hmm.. to some extent. I love crazy rides, but I think I am both afraid n not afraid of heights. Does neone understand what i jus said? Hahha..
Do looks matter? If u are talkin about findin a friend, no. All that matters is da heart, But pple like celebs, yeah, it is important.
How do you release anger? When I am reelie reelie angry? I said b4, punch da wall. *ouch*
Where is your second home?
Do you trust others easily? yeah. Not totally. But ma dad says I am gullible. I dun think so ba. BAsically, I trust ma friends la. =)
What was your favorite toy as a child? first was barbie dolls, then it became, any doll but barbie dolls, then I dun rmbr le. HAhhaa..
What class in school do you think was totally useless? Lit Unseen. Not the subject, the cher makes it useless.. What do I learn week after week after week? I learn that ma friends are gettin pro-er and pro-er at havein a 50min nap once a week. Lol.
Do you have a journal? nope. is ma blog considered one? haha..
Do you use sarcasm a lot? I dun use sarcasm on a person directly. mayb on ma bro sometimes when I am angry. but fer friends, might be tellin someone else then sarcastic.
What do you look for in a guy/girl? Hmm.. I look fer pple who can understand me and pple whom I can help. (whom I need to understand)
What are your nicknames? *takes a deep breath* mah3 yi3, si2 mah3 yi3, starfish (given to me by pearlene), ant anteater (sop uses this), ant-n-a-deer (given byb ma old neighbour), smart ant (note the irony here. Hahah..), jie mei (only ma jm calls me tt), thea/thea thea, princess (used when I was lil' or should I say when I use to be cute. Haha.. ma folks gave me tt nickname. HAha..) and auntie koh. Haha..
Would you bungee jump? I would like to try. =)
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Hmm.. nope. =) lazy gurl here. haha..
Do you think that you are strong? Hmm.. compared to some yes. Compared to others no. Haha..
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? No fave, as long as it is nice, I love ice cream. Look at ma fats, and u know where it came from. (no la, I dun eat THAT much ice cream)
Shoe Size? bout, 6-7
What are your favorite colors? Blue blue blue blue.
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My inability to stop punching walls (understand?)
How many people have a crush on you right now? how would I know? haha.. I dun think got any ba.
What color pants are you wearing? I am in ma jeans. Blue!
What are you listening to right now? Ma grandma watchin tv? haha.. but gonna listent o da song, live twice.
Last thing you ate? Hmm.. yesterday's supper. Satay I think.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Ma fave colour lor.
What is the weather like right now? Sunny. I wish it would start snowin in singapore.
Last person you talked to on the phone? I think it was ma mum. HAha.. was findin her in da hawker last nite. lol.
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face and dressing if I am talkin to them. If not, they way they speak to others.
How are you today? rough start. HP screen has become crap. and I still have to use it fer today. Cant see a thing. arrgghh.. too dependant I guess. haiz~
Favorite Drink? Green tea
Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Root Beer? HAhahaa..
Favorite Sport? Hmm.. none in particular. But I like to play table tennis.
Hair Color? Black, a lil brownish sometimes.
Eye Color? Black? I think so..
Do you wear contacts? Nope. Purrfect eyesite. haha..
Favorite Month? December
Favorite Food? Sushi
Last movie you watched? Good question. I think it was robots. quite long ago. I wanna watch the pacifier, but got exams comin up.
Favorite Day of the Year? holiDAY.
Are you too shy to ask someone out? u know.... depends mah. HAha..
Scary movies or Happy endings? Happy endings
Summer or Winter? *WINTER*
Hugs or Kisses? both goes together rite? haha.. show me how u kiss someone w/o hugginn them. =D
Relationships or one night stands? 0.o what kinda question is this? haha.. relationships definitely.
What is your favorite dessert? Dunno. but I like honeydew sago. =)
Living Arrangements? I dun understand this question. I rmbr gene explain to me b4, but I 4get le.
What books are you reading? Ma textbooks, notebooks and BIBLE. Hope to start on Purpose Drven Life soon.
Favorite Game? Use to love CS and RA1/2 (Red Alert la), but now, those games that no need to use brains one. or hardly. Like tetris. HAhahhaa..
What did you watch on TV last night? Some lawyer show. missed smallville. :( haha..
Favorite Smells? Dunno, sweet and pleasant smells. like, some flowers.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? hmm... I think 'I wanna sleep summore'
wow! I took so long to do that. Now, almost nine le. okie, I better go shower and get ready to leave. But some lizard went into ma bros short that's hangin in da toilet. EEEeeekkkk!!!!!!!!! scary. so fat summore sia. tata.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh..u forgot one more nickname..ANT!! by me..muahhahahaaa

ant said...

hmm... I tot I added that in. I wont forget what. reelie not inside? I go check. Haha..