Friday, April 15, 2005

In ma Father's Kingdom, there r many rooms

Today, dad said aunty Theresa's mum has gone home to be with da Lord. Well, ma dad said it was a release cuz she was already reelie ill last year. Thank God she is a Christian and is now with the Lord Jesus.

Okie. School was fine. Just that double periods of chem is always very tiring. well, at least one period was spent on experiments. Doing experiments=can talk to van=not so stress. Girls need to talk to relieve stress u see. Hehe.. no la. mayb only true fer some gals. =)

Alrite, then had to leave class early to go and watch the Table Tennis prize presentation. Ming Jing once again did da wrong thing. When she is suppose to pass me a msg, she does not. When she does pass me a msg, she says wrongly. oh my. In the end, I left class early fer nothing. I was not suppose to. But by the time they told me, bell was gonna ring le.

Neways, not angry la. Humans are but humans, and we all make mistakes. As long as we learn from our mistakes, it's fine. yeah? Ok, leaving class early was very farnie. Everyone was saying bye over and over again. It reminded me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo. Hahhaa.. farnie la. That made ma day. surprising eh? something so lame can make me happy. I was smiling almost all the way as I went down da stairs.

Ok. I think I am addicted to Wang Li Hong's cd. At first, I liked some songs. Some were weird tho. Then the more I listen, the more I like it. Now I totally enjoy the cd. Not every song, but mostly la. Oh no.. addiction is no good. Haha.. furthur more, he is handsome! ok ok.. enuff bout him.

Got loads of homework fer da weekend. Esp emath hw. Oh well, I pray this weekend will be fruitful. Planning to get loads of studying done.

Oh no!!! I have not done ma orienteering report! I dont think can finish by tmr leh. Haiz~ Owed it since last COA. tmr is next coa le and I have not done. Oh man. What a shame. And on top of that, I have not replied to ruin's letter,and Jasmine's email. Sorry gals. I will definitely try ma best to make time okie? so so sorry. =/

okie. That's all fer today. All u pple take care yeah? God bless! =)

No comments: