Sunday, April 17, 2005

The flow of da river of God is free

I was jus thinking, do pple read what I write? Is it too lengthy until pple jus dun feel like reading? Cuz I compared ma posts with some pple, and my posts seem very long. Still, compared to some others, it is short. I dunno. But pple certainly aint commenting. Comment leh. Hahaha..
Hmm.. Ps JEan preached in church today. I enjoyed the sermon altho I was super tired. It was about the flow of the river of God. Gene also came to church today. Played with elliot as usual. Oh my. When they play, I would have thot they were 2 pri2 boys. *oopsie* did I jus say that? HAha.. sorry gene. Not meant to hurt ya feelings. (if u do read this) ;) Hahhaa.. funny la. But elliot ended up cryin as usual. Oh my, that is such a silly thing to do. But yeah. Too lazy to add in da detals.
Oh well. Came home and did some studying, then took a wink. Just came back from havin dinner with some aunts, uncles and cuzzez. Delicious. Mmmmmm.. HAhaha.. I am already so fat, but I am still growin man. That's bad. HAha..
Homework.. not all done yet. so I gta stop postin soon. Wanna finish as much as I can. Or else I will feel super lousy. 5 pass year emath papers and I have not even done one.
Well, good news is that no more cca. Not that I go regularly. I know I should In fact, I love playin table tennis. Ok, I will not touch on this. Pple have heard it b4, and I am still branded 'table tennis slacker' by PeiQi and Van gan. Haha.. oh well.... Hee... =)
alritey rite. I will stop here. Pple who read, do leave a note yeah? Haha.. If u all wan la. Not forcin.
Love ya all always. Take care!
-As promised, I am back to norm! =) toldya so. Hee....-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lallaa...harlowwww........u so fast post already..lol...still got ur papers to do hor!! lol...............BABY ROY ROX!!! LALALALA>>>HAHAHAHAH

ant said...

Baby does not rock. I rock more. Lol. Yeah. got time to blog. fast one la. lol. Take care u. =)