Saturday, April 2, 2005

Sweet Aroma of A Burnt Offering

Today was aunt shou yih's bdae. Jus came back from a wonderful dinner. haha.. I am fat enough le, but the food was good. Also had rangers today. I found it very relaxing today. Don't know y. We spent all the programme time catching up on the bible studies that we missed out on cuz of planetshaker's conference, and other events. It was good to do Bible study fer bout 1/2 to 1 hour.

Smth I learnt from yesterday's quiet time: [Leviticus1] The sweet aroma of a burnt offering pleases the Lord. This is mentioned a several times in one chapter. I was thinking bout our praise and worship. Although it is not BURNT, it is an offering. And when we present our praise n worship as an offering, it's pleasing in God's sight.

Ok. fer rangers, I have not even done a single one of ma orienting essays. Need to do asap, but got tons of homework. Yet, COA is next week. So, gotta somehow rush by this week. See hoe things go.

Cell group last nite was good. Did not get to see baby Esther tho. She did not come. But it's ok. Haha.. I am not crazy bout her like ruin is crazy bout roy. Lol.. neways, there was loads of sharing during last nite's cell gathering. It is encouraging also. smth I learnt frm last nite is: If God asks u to do smth, no matter how u try to avoid doin it, u will have to do it in the end. Haha.. So, if you are not sure it is God, you will know in time. =)

It rained again today. So shiok sia. Rain was quite heavy, but by the time I got out of bed, the rain had stopped. But weather was still very cool. So I sat in da front porch and did ma homework. It was a fruitful morning.

Hmm.. but smth bad tt happened today was tt ma gran blacked out. She jus fainted b4 ma mum's eyes. As some pple know, ma gran has been stayin with me fer da pass one to two months, cuz no one to look after her at home. She is getting well pretty fast, and God has been so good. (she is not a Christian) However, this morning she blacked out fer a few seconds and landed on the floor. When she got up, she was shocked cuz she did not know what had happened, but her right hip hurts. Pls pray fer her yeah? Greatly appreciated. Thanks. =)

Lastly, bought new shoes one or two days ago. Wore it fer da first time today. Very comfortable. And it was cheap too.. Lol. Did not expect to see proper shoes in Giant. But oh well, I guess I was wrong. =) And thank God I can save ma mum's money. hee...

Okie, that's is all fer today. So far, mum has not seen me on da com. But if she des I am afraid of the yelling that MIGHT come. Hahaha.. nah.. she is not THAT scary la. hahah.. neways C ya guys soon. Take Care!

thea

No comments: