Thursday, April 14, 2005

Still sick, but gettin better! =)

Hello peeps!

Ok, today was fine, but rather hot. Lessons passed by quite quickly. (as usual. hee...) And I am siting beside Ethelyn now. yay! Offered to change seats with her, as in, she sit outside, I sit inside. So tt she can be closer to wen yuan. But she said nv, so, ok lor. Haha.. nething's fine with me. Well, almost. =D Neways, some pple shud be able to understand y I am happy yeah? not to be mean la. but yeah. If u dun understand this, jus move on. =) Haha..

Ok, and chem remedial today? most fruitful of all the past weeks man. Learnt so much more. But the questions were much simpler also. I reelie hope to improve in ma chem cuz I suck at it. Haha.. Well, I am not doin well with ma revision fer MYE, but gotta gear up soon. Actually, gotta gear up and mug NOW. But cant seem to with all da homework still comin in. I know I must do it. So, I will give ma best and ma all. Yeah!

okie. Today, suddenly occurred to me that I did not ask ethelyn, van gan and PQ fer their blog b4. (I thought I rmbr they blogged) so, I ask lor. I dun mind if pple gimme their blog add, but if by givin me their blog add, I am 'invading' their privacy, then I dun mind if they dun wanna gimme. I'm cool with that, so, if u dun wanna gimme ya blog add, jus say so yeah? I wun take it da wrong way. cool.

Also, when I said ma blog add was beutifulcreationofgod, not refering to maself la. HAhahha.. ma skin not sooo thick. lol. As some pple know, I am a lover of nature and God's BEAUTIFUL creation. Hence,the blog add. Hahaha. When I think of it I feel like laughin' lol. I dun praise maself one. Lol.

okies. That's all fer today folks. Jus some lyrics from da planetshaker song, All That I Want:

You're all that I want
You're All that I need
You're all that I want
You're all that I live for in this world

amen! God is all I live for in this world.

No comments: