Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lalalalala...

Wow. I am still bloggin when ma mid years are in 2 sayd time? haha.. well, jus waitin fer dinner, and did some work. so, mayb I wun feel so bad. Thank God that I finally figured out how to do ma amath questions frm da pass year paper after staring at it fer like, 4eva. Haha..
I wish I have a nice voice. If I have a nice voice, it would be nice to listen to maself singing. I am sick of ma own voice. although, I am still thankful that God gave me a voice. Haha.. Oh well, as long as God loves da 'joyful NOISE' I make, it's alrite. Hhahaa.. Everytime I listen to cds, i wish I can sing better. Hahah..
Oh well.. I am totally stressed out now. So much to study, and so lil time. On the other hand, so much time, and too lil' money. Lol. Oh gosh. I am such a bad steward of money. *sheesh* something needs to be done man. I should think of some ways to punish maself.
Ok. Mum has gone to KL again. Woke up at 5am yesterday to send her to da airport. Surprisingly, I was tired durin da day. Felt good actually. Today, the heat is makin everyone sleepy. I hate da heat. Gimme some aircon!!! Hahaha.. Miss A. Tan rocks man. So thoughtful. She knew da weather was so hot, so she booked da meetin place fer us. Wow, da air con was wonderful. =D hee...
Ok. JM was sick. Prayin that she will get better. it is crucial to be well, esp at this point of time when mid years are so near. Wow, that was fast, I took only bout 10mins to blog. Hahaa.. I guess I'll end with a prayer this time.
Dear God, please protect all the people I love. and please grant all of us good health, and an alert mind. May we love You more and more each day, and may we be a blessing to those around us thru You. I love You Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: