Friday, March 25, 2005

Last day of da week

Yay! Finally the weekends are here. This week seems pretty short. Thank God fer makin it such an easy week man. ok, today was quite interesting cuz of Leader's Investiture.. Everybody did a dance, but it was nice. I think it is nicer as compared to the past years. As in, the investiture on the whole. Shalom looked so sexy man! lol.. And peiYing looked so drama-mama.Cute la they all. Looks like our sch does have some awesome dancers. and the chereography (I can't spell) was definitely not bad at all.. Haha..

Ok. Erm.. Gonna try to go fer prayer meeting fer da first time tonite. Feeling kinda tired, but gonna try.I think I should la. :) Looks like this weekend would not be too packed with work, cuz there is not much homework. Only chem I think.

Oh ya, there is a 12th nite play comin up!! Hopin to go fer that. 16 bucks. Not bad eh? next week I think. Hope can get ticks though. Ms Lavina told us bout it kinda late. Like, today? lol. Looks like got lit seminars durin June hols also. Not compulsory, but I wanna. But it looks like I gotta go on ma bdae. Lol.

Brownie baking in the kitchen now. JM wanted to. It was amazingly fast. Haha.. Smells great! Walnut brownie. Hee.. Ahhhhh~

Kie, I feel like I am desperately tryin to write stuff in this blog. Lol. Gimme comments on what I write ok? Like, is it boring or whateva. Say so if it is boring. Haha..

Okie. That's all fer today.

Ltr~

No comments: