Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday! Let it serve as a reminder to us about the cross, and remember what Jesus did fer us on da cross. Also, a reminder fer us to take up the cross and follow Him. Dr Paul Hawks shared in today's Good Friday svc. It was good. He preached about, when u pick up da cross, you cannot turn back. PTL! ma dad managed to bring three of his students to the svc. I don't know if all of them are Christians. But I am quite sure they are. Quiet and nice pple. :)

Ok. I will be leaving the house soon. bout 1/2 hours time la. got a date with ruin and JM. goin to da cinema to watch miss congeniality. Quite sure it would be very fun and hilarious. Lol. Cant wait.

but was in a dilema last nite. Cuz ma folks are bringing ma bros to m'sia with ma grandma. I said I did not wanna go since I had a date. Well, my dad was ok with it. But my mum was not too happy cuz she wanted to go shopping with me fer clothes I think. I felt kinda distressed when ma dad spoke to me before prayer meeting. Then felt like crying at the beginning of prayer meeting. Finding it so hard to smile also. But managed to la. I dont wan a whole grp of commanders askin y I so sad. Lol.

But I felt settled after praying about it. and my mum was not angry. Jus a lil disappointed.. neways, this is not the first time also. so, yeah.. everything's fine now. They just left the house not too long ago. Ma bros seem rather excited (as usual).. Haha.. Reminded them not to quarrel on da way. Lol.

Hmm.. now listening to the song 'live twice' that JM sent me. Thanks JM! yeah.. this song is great.

Oh btw: JM stand fer jie mei.. I always call ma friend that.. so, it is not someone's name or nething. haha.. ok. mayb I might come online after the movie and state ma opinion or smth.. see how la.. Looks like I like blogging. But I love reading comments even more!! :D so, comment oke? hahaha..

Love ya all~

No comments: