Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tired

Ok. I am reelie tired. looks like I am blogging twice a day now. Too bored la, nothing to do. Got homework waitin fer me, but too tired to do. The movie was not bad. Quite funny and rather stupid at times.

Spent so much this month. Running out of cash when I still have about 2-3 more weeks to go. this is bad man.. but I am sure cna pull thru somehow la. Haha. Must prove to ma dad i can manage ma finance. Even if I actually cant. ;)

Hmm.. the house so empty and quiet without ma family. Only domestic helper at home. I think I am gonna watch tv until I cannot tahan.. then go do ma quiet time, then go ZZzzz.. Haha.. Today, I felt a lil bad. Like, when I talk to ruin, JM will feel left out. Then I wan talkin a lot to jm, then ruin was so quiet. Like, left her out liddat. Haha. Sorry ruin.

Oh yes! Ruin super weird sia. I sms her good night she also question me y and all tt. Lol. not a good thing meh? hahaha.. then the msgs that she send me, if I delete she also ask y. Ruin!! FARNIE LA YOU.. Wahahha..

okie. cya pple..

4 comments:

El. said...

heyyas. hahax//-- a blog!! yeayea. *lame*

Anonymous said...

hey JM.. tis is JM. haha. had a gr8 time wif both of u. really. i dun feel left out at all. but i feel bad 4 not tokin 2 ruying(c i spell her name correctly.. dun call me POS! i noe u will)i think she's a really nice person. hoho. kuku. bb..

ant said...

hello POS.. lol.. actually I dun wanna call u that, but since u ask me not to, I call u that lor.. lols.. say thankew! quick! haha..

Anonymous said...

IM NOT WEIRD!!!:|...HRMPH..
aiyah..u sms me good night..waste 1 SMS...!! that adds to ur sms limit...hohoho!!!! lol..
then i ask u y u delete my msgs..cos..errr...U DELETED MY MSGS!! lol..