Monday, July 11, 2005

interesting day

today, went fer piano.. decided to go straight after lit remedial so I can eat tang yuan first b4 goin fer lesson.. yummm..... then something intereating happened in Parkway.. btw: I like marine parade da foodcourt e tang yuan.. haha..

then.. I sat down.. this woman came up to me and ask if she can sit with me.. I was like, sure! I am sitting alone neways.. so she sat with me.. then she started tellin me about a cookbook that she 'created'.. not sellin in bookstores but online.. Her world mag and some chinese paper interviewed her or smth also.. so, we chat chat a lil.. haha.. nice lady..

then I went fer piano.. aaron (ma piano teacher) did not buy new books yet, so I played some scores from ma present exam book.. I was lousy sia.. but I think it was fun.. well.. music ma.. =D

man! I am so tired.. almost dozed off after recess.. must be lack of sleep these days.. oh well.. it is a matter of gettin good sleep some time later.. kie.. if ya all got time go see that nice lady's webbie.. da add is..

http://family-treasures.biz/

No comments: