Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Rain down on me...

Everytime it rains, I think of da Planetshaker song, 'Rain Down'.. Praise the Lord.. these few days it has been raining like crazy.. I got drenched tryin to fetch elliot from violin class.. but I still thank God.. I L-O-V-E da rain.. haha.. That day, I pray fer rain and it started to rain.. yay!
ok.. I love even week weds.. slackest day.. Besides da tests.. but I find taking math tests can be quite interesting.. as in like, if it is not hard, yet not so easy.. and u manage to do da sums.. then u are like.. yeah! not bad.. haha..
On monday, I went fer piano.. Piano was fun.. I jus love piano la.. Got to play winter sonata and some piece from this piano book I bought some time back fer ma Rangers Bachelor merit.. Cuz ma piano exam jus over ma, so ma piano teacher let me play new pieces, not fer exam de.. I miss playing pieces that aint fer exams.. haha..
ok.. the stress is gettin to me.. prelims are like, 5 weeks away and I have not even started revision.. Oh well.. die die also must start this week.. Anthea! buck up!
neways, praise God fer everything.. May all that we do glorify His name.. amen.
~if music be the food of love, play on~

No comments: