Friday, July 22, 2005

Relative velocity!! argh!!!

oh man! Relative velocity is killin all ma brain cells.. stayed back in skool to study relative velocity with jazreel, dharshini and two other gals.. sharon(junior) and mathalia.. It was so stressful.. when we can do, it was very motivational.. but when we cant do, it is so stressful.. haha..
ok.. today was aight.. got to continue watchin da chinese show.. the boy is so cute.. so sad, he likes a les.. but I am sure in the end she will be with da guy la.. haha.. when da guy cry cuz da girl reject him, he looks so poor thing.. lol.. the show is so nice yet hilarious.. all lit pple.. notice da use of repititions in da movie? hahhahaa.. hilarious..
ok.. not much else happened.. I'm tired.. haha.. to wz korkor: thanks fer all ya encouragement man.. I will definitely do ma best and try to start ma revison now..
God, forcive me fer da gossiping today.. sorry I could not resist.. Please also help thta person to STOP IT! arrgh.. I guess u all dunno what I am talkin about.. but what I heard today, totally grossed me out.. arrrgghh!!! *yucks*

No comments: