Wednesday, July 6, 2005

piano exam grade4. done!

hahhaa.. ok.. I jus came back from ma piano exam.. as above, Grade 4. to many of ma peers, Grade4 is no big. But to me, it is! JM said I looked more worried about ma piano exam then ma O'level chinese oral.. I told her music more impt then skool to me.. hahah.. well, what I meant is that, I love music more la.. so, it is more impt to me.. :) I LOVE MUSIC! lalala..
well.. overall ok la. But thank God fer bein with me.. also, I wanna express ma thanks to all who have been prayin fer me and encouraging me.. namely, JM, ben, wz korkor and all those who wished me durin da day b4 ma piano exam.. thanks ya all.. but I think I cant get distinction la.. ma singing was bad. playing, I was so nervous, hands almost trembling.. haha.. but da examiner was very nice.. God answered ma prayer.. I got a male examiner.. I read his profile while waiting.. Looks like he was a music director in his church.. fer 9 years wor.. per fu pei fu..
okie.. yesterday had extra piano lesson.. did singing and listening pract fer the whole 45mins. hiya.. anthea's aural is jus bad la.. haha..
oh well.. i thank God fer everything and everyone.. :) Praise and glory be to Him..

No comments: