Tuesday, June 28, 2005

God is amazing...

as above.. I have been sick.. so, not much on forum and blog these few days.. First off, I wanna share about sunday.. I was ill, but still went to church. Uncle steven came back from auzzie and he preached a wonderful sermon.. :) well.. at da end of da svc, he said he sensed God was asking him to ask all those who are sick to come foward so he can pray fer them.. I was one of them, so I went to da front.. little did I know of what would happen next..
When other leaders had prayed fer me, uncle steven prayed fer me.. But he did not pray fer healing! he more of prophecied over me.. I was richly blessed that day.. y? not jus cuz of da prophecy.. I have been praying fer God to speak to me this way fer months and months already. but it never happened.. I felt quite discouraged.. and after that sunday, ma prayer was answered! Praise be to God! God is truly so amazing..
I do not know whether to share about da prophecy.. I will see about that.. =D
ok.. I wanna talk bout Alawn. dude, ya songs are great and I have reelie been blessed by them.. keep writing dude.. =)
I have finished all ma antibiotics.. but still got bad cough.. loads of phlegm.. God will heal me according to ma faith. So, I believe. this reminds me, one of da leaders prayed fer me, 'God, u heal ma sister according to her faith.....' when he said this, God asked me, do u have faith? so, at that moment, I said, yes yes I believe I believe.. and I did feel better.. ma throat was not so sore.. etc etc..
yesterday.. I was suddenly feelin totally stressed out.. felt like I was gonna break down.. I reelie wanna thank God fer ma family.. I had a talk with ma dad and I felt so much better.. I also wanna thank God fer ma friends.. Like, PQ. so sweet. yesterday she called to ask about homework.. then ask how I was feelin and all.. yes. I think it is so sweet and caring of her to do that.. Thank God fer everything.. :)
oh no! Piano exam on 6th July! I am so scared.. it is like next week? and ma piano cher has not even done any singing exercises with me yet.. I am so bad at that section.. well, gonna walk in in faith.. and play the best I can play, and sing the best I can sing.. the rest, i leave in da plams of ma daddy Jesus.. =)
okie.. I'm off now..
Jesus I love u, 4eva and eva amen.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi anthea!!!!