Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yahooooooo!!

wow! I am so happy.. ma mum went to buy a tradmill.. ok, I cant spell.. U know, the thingy u run on? those in the gym? hahaha.. Looks like I will be doin much more running now.. hope it will bring ma weight down,and ma stamina up.. hee..
emmy: weizhi say u got great stamina.. any tips fer me? haha..
yeah! just came back from bowling.. won ma whole family fer da first round.. then second round, tied with ma dad for first place.. hee.. :D so happy.. haha.. first time in ma life I got 100points.. hee.. yeah!
okie.. tuition was good today.. what else can I say? I dun wan lum lum nemore? hee.. no la.. she is a great cher.. jus that when she walks pass ma table, my heartbeat increses so trememdously that I think I may get a heart attack.. =( hee..
rite.. that's all I gotta say..thanks fer poppin by pple.. love u guys..
anthea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HARLOW!! me leaving for Koh Samui today at 8.10pm..ahhaha,,anywayz..u GOOD LAH! HAPPYHAPPY. me sad sad almost evryday can? doing household chores, going for camp, mission trip, hol(ok..thats good lah) and stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid hw where we have to read books. ARGH! CHINESE BOOK TOO. I DUN EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FIRST WORD OF TITLE CAN? LOL!!! depressed man..depressed