Wednesday, June 15, 2005

JTC comin' up tmr

Tmr goin fer JTC (Junior Training Camp).. hmm.. I dunno whether to be excited or scared.. haha.. but I am sure it is gonna be loads of fun.. :)

I am so slack today.. Wanted to go orchard, did not go. Wanted to jog on threadmill, did not do it. I dunno what's up with me man.. I pack a lil fer da camp, then play a lil guit. then I jus sit there and stone.. then listen to music, lie on da bed and stone again.. so weird..

neways, I feel a bit empty.. dunno why.. maybe cuz the fear that the holidays are comin to an end and I still have not completed ma homework is creeping in.. lol.. Jus now, I told wz kor2 that I had to do homework.. in the end, did not even take it out. kor2: u good hor.. watch musical.. haha..

ok la.. I'm off.. will see what I can update when i come back from camp..
later~

No comments: