Monday, June 13, 2005

Beautiful Creation of God

As above.. if you note, it is da addie of ma blog.. haha.. yeah.. y I put that as da title? cuz I saw a rainbow today.. haha.. I think it is reelie beautifull.. amazing thing? it had not even rained.. I felt happy jus seeing that 'Beautiful creation of God'.. haha.. =)
ok.. had piano today.. so funny.. dunno what happened to da girl b4 me.. she like nvr come, then ma piano cher sit on da chair and was sleeping.. I knock da door he still haven't wake up.. so, I jus open the door.. then he wake up.. his eyes all red.. I feel pai seh, like disturbin him.. but lesson time mah.. hee.. :D neways, piano was good.. I like, cuz it helps me relax.. and I want to play piano since I started in K1.. but stoppend after K2.. so, Thank God.. yeah!
ok.. I am angry with this hairdresser.. haha.. I went to cut ma hair today.. I ask her to thin ma hair.. she say cannot, ma hair already thin. so I say, layer then.. she say cannot layer.. then I was like huh? ok lor.. jus cut ma frindge shorter.. she like nehow cut liddat.. oh my.. both sides not even equal length if I tie.. =( arrgghh.. nvm.. what's done is done.. and ma hair will still grow.. :/
*yawns* jus now, I was so shag.. but still went to play on da threadmill.. haha.. fer fun only la.. so, jus did 0.8km.. haha.. I did it in jeans since I jus came back.. so fun sia.. looks like I will be doin more running now.. :D
oh ya! father's day comin.. I dunno what to buy leh.. got suggestions neone?

No comments: