Sunday, June 5, 2005

Thank You Jesus!!

God is so good amen? amen! haha.. well.. Yesterday, I had tuition.. Looks like I will be late fer rangers every week.. I thought from tuition in AMK to aljunied would take me only half hour? but it takes 1hour! so, if I rush, I will reach rangers late by a whole hour every week. and that is provided I end early.. Lol.. Take this wk fer an example. We ended one hour late. I did not even make it in time fer closing parade. heh..
ma folks want me to go on monday. but it is so late. and that also means I cant go with vanessa. and I think monday? sch day? not too good an idea. futhurmore, I have piano, which means I have to postpone it. haiz~ I dunno.. but I will miss out a lot on rangers if I dont change tuition days..

neways, the tuition cher is mr tay. nice dude. quite humorous too.. I am doin a comparison btween ma amath cher and this dude. ma goodness, a world apart. sch cher makes that 45 painful minutes pass like 45years.. this tuition cher, 2 and half hours seem like 2 n half mins. Lol.. ok, i am exaggerating. but not only is his explanation clear, he is not so FiErCe.. ggrrrrr.... :O

ok ok.. enuff bout tuition. 3 paras. lol.. WHY is ma topic fer today thank You Jesus? cuz HE made me realise smth. I was feelin sad since yesterday. fer no reason also. So, I called Jm. we were so weird man. we talked over the phone fer bout 2 hours? haha.. our record man. actually, we were more like singing over the phone. yes! singing.. lol.. I was zao siaing.. we were like, I sing one song, u critique, then u sing, I critique.. n da cycle goes on.. funny rite? Lol.. JMs are JMs man.. haha.. and both of us had to put down cuz both of us haven bathe.. Eeeeee.... shmely.. haha..

today, I was not feelin much better.. then during svc, I felt God was tellin me. Anthea, u only feel this way cuz you do not look to me. I guess it is something like self-sufficiency? then I was like, ya hor.. I have been doin ma QT jus as a routine and have not taken time to reelie spend QUALITY time with HIM. so, yes.

after svc, I was kinda pissed cuz there was a lot of rushing and unhappiness.. I lost it.. kinda. so, I wanna apologise to ruin and el. sorry gals. I was not patient with ya all.. sho sorry.. thank God that 'prob' settled le hor? haha.. thank lio.. lol..

ok.. God bless ya all..
~PeAcE~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU JEW GO DIE ON THE CROSS