Thursday, June 2, 2005

breathe in..... breathe out......

woosh.. I dunno why I feel so tired and ma energy like all drained.. but I jus woke up not long ago from ma nap leh.. haiz~ and until now, I have not started on ma holiday homework.. today, had to wake up reelie early.. then I was lazy, so took a cab down to ang mo kio to meet some classmates. had to go st. nics fer some lit forum thing. it was quite beneficial..
ok.. since ruin requested for it, I will talk about our mini 'outing' together.. lol.. We went to have lunch at BK on monday after ma chinese O's paper.. I was reelie lookin fwd to watch a movie, cuz I wanna watch movies, esp when I dun feel good. But, in the end, we did not watch.. BUT, we got to walk walk around. quite fun tho.. haha.. then I decided, since cant watch movie with her, then go alone lor.. even better.. cuz I not feelin good mah.. in the end, ma dad say too late, dun go.. I almost feel like crying.. sounds silly.. but I was reelie not feeling right.. haiz~
neways. bout ruin, I got to take neos with her.. ruin! ma friends all say u pretty.. haha.. now u got nothing to say rite? haha.. and I am publisizing to whoever read ma blog also.. *winks* u are a natural photogynic gal.. dun stop waerin skirt. rmbr eng chen? she says the suit of clothes u were wearing on monday really suits u.. so, wear more skirts yeah? haha.. be braver! ;)
ok.. what else is there to say? oh yes.. I still owe u all da sermon on leader's retreat.. haiz~ I will share it on a day that I feel better.. I dunno what is comin over me.. I jus feel like watching movie after movie and not do nething else. *infer what this means frm da abv* heh..
ok.. please keep me in ya prayers pple.. I reelie dun like bein in this state.. God is good.. With HIS strength I will be ok.. in the end.. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diaow! i ugly lah..they cant see my crooked nose!! nyahahahah..lol...i will NEVER wear a skirt in front of anyone but girls. THERE. haha..I will ONLY and ONLY wear to taking neos>...;)..hhhe get it?? haha..SO SRRY YAH!! didnt watCh show with u..very srry..:(