Thursday, June 23, 2005

Shopping..

I went shopping with ma dad at orchard today.. I did not buy nething, but I am glad that I could spend time with ma dad.. First time in ma life going borders.. Lol.. but I think it is a neat place.. nice.

man.. I fall sick liao.. what timing sia.. skool gonna start and I have not finished ma homework.. feel terrible.. headache, sorethroat, fever, blocked nose.. haiz~ ma dad say it is a hangover from JTC.. mayb ba.. I have been super rosy cheeked since end of JTC.. now then fever come.. haiz.. I am gonna claim healing.. well.. I dun mind seeing a doc.. better then feelin this way.. haiz.. keep having to drink water.. then keep running to da toilet.. viscious cycle.. lol..

keep me in prayers ok? thanks.. k la. that is all fer today.. love ya guys.. keep it real..
anthea :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lalaala...AT LEAST U GOT TIME TO SHOP!! argh...stupid hw! still havent finish and sch start liao..ahhehehehe:P how r u? getting better i hope:Pdo u noe wad happens if u dun finish ALL ur antibiotics? i CANNOT finish cos' i cant swallow the stupid capsule! argh! how????

ant said...

ruin! finish ya medicine!! or else next time, the same antibiotic wont work.. then u need a stronger type.. it will get worse.. jus take da pill..

Anonymous said...

HUH!?!?!WHY?!?!? i totally CANNOT. REALLY. i Can't! not that i dun wanna, just that i really cant swallow that stupid CAPSULE!! ITS SO HUMONGOUS CAN!!