Friday, June 10, 2005

woah! leg pain ah!!!

hee.. ma legs are aching man.. haha.. I went jogging yeaterday.. not long dist, bout 1.8km only.. but ma legs were achin when I woke up this morning.. haha.. then went fer lit seminar.. walked at orchard fer so long man.. y so long? cuz jamie wanna cut hair, but she want cheap cheap and look proff one.. oh my.. took so long to find a suitable shop man.. then also, we craving for steak.. so, tried to find jack's place.. in the end? cant find, eat KFC only. lol..
neways, ma legs are aching.. hee.. woah.. 2 days after ma bdae still got bdae prezz wor.. haha.. from PQ.. thanks gal.. =)
ok.. I am super duper ultra tired, sweaty and stinky.. hahha.. (learn da super duper ultra thing from zelig. no copyright hor?) hahaha..
know wat? jamie's hair, they cut until like bung hairstyle.. wow! she reelie looks different.. haha... fresh look.. at least she is not a bung la.. haha.. oh ya! And i think I saw timon today.. some pri4 sch friend.. he super weird man.. stand in front of me and jamie on da escalator, then keep lookin behind lookin behind.. then quickly turn around.. u know me ma, say hi lor.. hahaha.. mayb he not sure if I am reelie anthea bax.. hahahhaa..
okie.. that's all fer today.. haha.. still goin fer ma cuzz's bday party.. go shower 1st.. hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope u like it.
im sad.