Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Batman Begins

hmm... watched batman begins last nite.. wow! I think it is reelie good.. I totally enjoyed da movie.. but it ended so late.. I was so tired.. but when it came to doing QT it felt good.. It is like, finding out more about someone that u love so much.. aww.. in love with Jesus.. :) shiok! haha..
Oh ya! last nite, before da movie, I took neoprints with ma bros.. it was so cute and fun.. well, we were too slow, then end up wasting 15shots.. but nvm la.. at least I had fun with them.. wasted was that we wanted to let ma youngest bro stand on the thigh of ma other bro and me, but then they times up us.. neways, it was a fun experience.. =)
ok.. Today, went with ma folks fer breakfast again.. and did some homework.. well.. at least now, lit , bio and eng are completed.. ma headache is all da math and chem.. 11 papers in all.. X( but neways, see how things go la.. worse come to da worse.. wait until sch reopen and still chiong lor.. woosh.. I need strength.. keep me in prayers okie? xie xie..
know what? I miss playin as a band.. It has been so long since da last time we played together.. last time was like, in march? lol.. now gene also in NS.. so, no one initiates.. and I have ma O's this year.. now, lio and I not even asked to be song leader liao.. oh well.. I am still praying.. hee..
ok.. what else have I got to say? I had a great time with ma family last ntie? that's da gist of it.. haha.. and also, band.. keep us in prayers yeah? =)
cya all..

No comments: