Thursday, July 21, 2005

That's life fer us all

Today was definitely an exciting day.. our eng teacher shared with us her success love story.. as well as those failed ones.. when she cried b4 sharing about one of her breaks, ma heart reached out to her.. suprisingly, it was dejavu.. When she started crying, it was as if I had been in that scene b4..
She is an awesome story teller man.. We all love her.. In the end, we did not do assignments.. almost 2 full hours of her stories.. I love mrs foo.. haha..she's jus so cute and nice..
ok.. had chem today.. Eth left fer new york this morning.. now I am sitting all alone.. I think this decison she has made is so risky man.. yesterday, we took pics.. mayb cuz I am not so close to her ba.. I offered a handshake.. but later decided to give her a hug as well.. sitting beside her in class can actually be kinda motivational.. haha.. cuz she mugs so much..
yeah.. mayb I will save someone from some other pple.. haha.. dun mean to be mean.. but some pple might wanna sit beside me and abandon their present partners rite? haha.. frankly, I dun mind sitting alone.. I am kinda da person who does not mind being alone once in a while.. as I have said b4.. spending time with maself is one of da things I like ta do.. hee.. :)
yup! that's about it fer now.. I wanna end with da lyrics to a song.. hmm.. what song leh? ok.. It is well ba.. =)
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

No comments: