Friday, July 15, 2005

The way things are...

Hey everyone..

ok.. had O's chinese listening compre today.. It was tricky.. yes.. I think I can pass.. but I tot it was not easy.. well, like Mr Z, ma chinese is super duper ultra lousy.. haha.. but I thank God that it is over and that probability of passing not too bad.. hee.. =)

yesterday was suprising.. I was walkin out thru cedar ave way with JM after chem remedial.. then in da distance I saw this dude in a cap and wearin this grey shirt. I was like, hmm... That shirt looks like the same as gene's de.. then I was like, that guy looks like gene.. but of coz, he is suppose to be NS ma.. so I jus continue talkin to JM.. as usual, goin crazy and get super tired after all da laughin.. then that dude called ma name.. I was like, it's gene! haha.. caught me by suprise.. pleasant suprise..

jus nice, he came to mind when I was in skool.. coinscidental.. lol.. neways, yeah.. recently got da urge to keep playin keyb and guit.. but somehow, when I play guit, I cant like 'enter worship'.. I dun like da sound of ma playing.. lol.. yet I am teaching ruin how to play guit.. Ironic huh? haha..

oh yeah.. jus now, went to church fer a Bible Study sess on 1st John.. By Dr Neil Patterson.. He's good and funny.. but time passed quite slowly.. mayb cuz I was tired ba.. haha.. It was a good and interesting sess.. he said smth that reminded me of what gene told me b4.. Jus to share a 'story' Dr Neil shared..

one day.. satan was sitting at da side of da road crying.. Jesus went up to him and asked 'why are u crying?' Satan said,' those Christians keep blaming me for things I did not do..'

get it? haha.. well.. wat dr neil was tryin to say is that 90% of our actions come from us.. we do not do wrong cuz of da devil.. it is our doing and our descision.. so, we should not blame da devil fer everything.. when he said this, I rmbred that some time back, gene told me da same thing.. Mayb he dun even rmbr le.. neways.. yeah.. I guess we should jus stop blaming da devil or he will cry.. hehe..

okie.. that's all I gotta say le.. will post lyrics to a song in ending off.. This is da chorus to a song by Alawn.. titled, Faith.. dude, hope u dun mind me postin ya lyrics on ma blog.. :)


Chorus:
But all, all that I want is you,
Hiding beneath your wings, where I know,
I’m safe from the cold with you, I’m safe here with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i changed my blog address already. remind me to tell ya in sch.

Kenny Lee said...

Hi Anthea,

Heard the same story in Canada while I was there. So true...it's our evil nature that sins, and though the devil might tempt us and try to make us fall, ultimately we are the ones that choose to sin. Thank God that through Jesus we have victory over sin...it's by His grace that we are saved, through faith.

Kenny Lee said...

I know who you are already!! Investigated your blog links!! haha....wow, you're all grown up. 16 already!! Say hi to your daddy for me. I will come down to school on Teacher's day.