Friday, July 29, 2005

Good week

Praise the Lord this week has been good! :) Startin with monday.. Had piano after skool.. Had to rush thru lunch cuz the pple cook so slow.. suppose to have half hour to eat.. in the end, I swallowed all ma food within 8mins.. lol.. neway, I felt so weird.. walkin in parkway with pants and shirt but carrying a bulky skool bag and shoe bag.. no choice ma.. I was going esplanade with ma mum fer da choral concert.. piano was good as usual.. enjoyable that is.. then I was desperate, so called ma dad to come and fetch me, or at least ma bag.. in the end he fetched me and then we went to fetch ma mum..
the concert was nice! should have heard da voices man.. haha.. cool! It was reelie awesome.. I was super tired after that.. so, did not do ne homework..
yay! I got highest fer emath common test! together with sarah aini.. oh well.. then sharleen and I started comparing whose sticker nicer.. lame rite? can u belive we are sec 4s? lol.. funny la.. hahaha..
ok.. then today had racial harmony celebration.. I wore a sari.. yes. a sari.. the fats show la.. no matter what.. I look pregnant in all da photos sia.. haha.. some say I look mature.. some say sexy.. liars! hahhahaa.. okok.. but it was fun.. first time wearin ethnic cozzie in all ma four years.. :) fun! thanks shalom! (ok, like she'll read this la) ;)
ok.. there is cg later.. I will end here.. visiting city harvest this sun.. cuz got ps mike connel.. I cant spell.. but yeah.. if u know who I am talkin about, then u know who I am talkin about.. haha..

No comments: