Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Rainy Rainy days...

It rained a zoo on sat! I was carryin an umbrella but was totally drenched.. haha.. then ma mum brought me xtra clothes, but she brought wrongly.. all ma dad's stuff except da shirt which was the thing I needed least.. lol.. but ok la.. ma jeans dried after a couple of hours.. :)
Had piano yesterday.. ma teacher ask me to try another piece.. Some piece that is suppose to be very relaxing one i think.. haha.. but he's goin fer reservice fer 2 weeks.. that means to piano fer 2 weeks.. :( oh well.. lookin on da bright side, I got more time to catch up with ma slow movin revision and can practice more on piano on ma own first.. hee..
I rmbr sayin last time, I miss playin with da band.. somehow, the feel is different.. cant wait fer O's to end.. then I can upgrade ma skills.. lol.. what a social studies way to put it.. haha..
neways, I reelie pray I can make it fer prelims.. Aim is to go to SAJC.. left about 4 weeks only.. and I have not started.. I am serious.. Weekends is supposed to be the time I have more time on ma hands to study.. but it seems that I have less.. oh well.. I have to do do do! chiong chiong chiong le..
ok.. I will end here.. =) go play piano a while then sleep le.. got 2 tests tmr..

No comments: