Sunday, August 21, 2005

some thoughts..

ok.. I know el n ruin complain I nvr blog.. haha.. well.. I will start with yesterday's outpost outing.. we went to goat, veggie n fish farm.. It was quite fun fellowshipping a lil.. mervin went to take out da metal thing in his arm.. *ouch* the thing I rmbr most about da outing was uncle Eng kiat's devotion.. about the Hibiscus.. jus like God's blessings, a new Hibiscus grows everyday.. We are blessed everyday.. The Hibiscus can only survive for ONE day.. therefore, let us count our blessings day by day.. start a new day afresh and do not dwell on yesterday's worries.. =)
ok.. today went to Plaza Sing.. I just came home.. bout something from yamaha.. I feel like so long never go piano le.. actually only miss one lesson so far.. still got another week to go.. haiz~
Ok.. it is gettin so stressful.. so much math homework to be completed.. my goodness.. Oh Lord, save me! haha.. On fri, kinda led worship with lio.. I realised it has been so long since we led worship.. ever since gene went ns.. heh.. well, I am definitely looking fwd to after O's.. I know A's will come soon after that.. but who cares.. I wanna get ma O's over and done with.. and I pray ma results will be glorifying to God's name.. That's all I am askin for.. I know HE has a plan fer ma life.. and I trust Him in that..
I wanna thank God fer all ma friends.. love all ya guys yeah? A BIG hug to all of you who read this.. haha.. Have a blessed week ahead! :)
Love,
anthea

No comments: