Wednesday, August 17, 2005

English oral--- Down!

Yay! I feel so happy.. suddenly so light hearted.. haha.. well, altho it was jus over this afternoon and I do not know ma results, it is much easier then our skool standard man.. PTL! God is so good.. =) amen!
This morning, had prayer meeting.. It feels like so long nvr have prayer meeting.. it felt good to pray together again.. I prayer against depression today.. Felt strongly against it.. so I prayed.. to all of u who are depressed.. it is decision.. no matter how long u have dwelled on it, lived in it, feed on it.. STOP! ok? it is fer ya own good.. and as ya friend I dun wanna see ya like that.. it pains me to see it.. ='(
ok.. prelims are like, gettin closer and closer.. it's scary man.. neways, dun wanna talk bout it la.. haha..
know what? ma gran took a cab home on sunday when we were suppose to meet her at da coffe shop.. we were so afraid something may happen to her cuz she is so weak.. spent so much time walkin around church area literally searching fer her.. oh my.. but ultimately, ma parents went home to check and she reached home soon after they arrived.. phew~ I wanna thank all the pple who help to search fer her and kept a look out.. woosh.. scary man..
yesterday was smsing mervin.. he said that he and lio were thinkin of askin some pple to join our band, or at least try em out.. I think that is a good idea.. dunno if gene will approve.. let's see how things go.. =)
k la.. that's about it.. oh ya.. one more thing, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY LIO!! :)

No comments: