Tuesday, August 9, 2005

FOP again!!

woohoo!! I am so happy and blessed and awed.. I really wanna thank God fer da three nites of FOP.. I am so glad that I went fer all three nites.. I read mr Z's blog.. yeah.. Delirious is a more of soaking kinda thing.. and wow.. ma tag board also quite excited wo.. FOP FOP FOP!! woot! haha.. I bought Delirious' cd.. It is awesome.. Looks like I am jus too addicted to chirstian songs amen? woosh! I am so happy..
This morning did Amath RGS paper.. oh my.. I feel dumb..haha.. so many questions cannot do.. and I can spend 20mins on ONE question.. how great is that? lol.. I did it fer about 2hours and I am still at paper one.. heh..
ok.. today is national day.. hmm.. let's jus say that I am glad it is a holiday cuz there is soooo much homework to be cleared.. haha.. ma parents have gone off to m'sia with both ma bros this morning, fer da day.. I am here in sg tryin to clear ma piles of work.. not that I mind la.. m'sia.. ok la.. haha.. i am not in da mood to shop there..
yesterday, had piano.. will not have piano fer next two weeks.. haiz~ nvm la.. then I practice more on ma own first lo.. as ya all know, ma rythm is bad.. lol.. and I still wanna learn drum.. talk about tryin too hard.. hee.. ok ok.. I should have more faith in me? yes? hahaha..
these months, too busy to G4C. at most, reply PMs only..sorry guys.. esp wz..
okie.. that's all I can think of to say.. haha.. take care ya all.. and see u guys soon..

No comments: