Monday, August 15, 2005

First Aid

okie.. since el ask me to blog on first aid, then I shall! haha.. but will try to type at super speed.. lol.. Thank God! ALL of us passed! so happy.. somehow I feel unsatisfied that I got so low fer MCQ.. hiya.. nvm la.. lio still say I nvr study.. wei! I did ok.. haha.. :) oh well.. CPR got me a lil nervous cuz it's like in front of everyone.. and as usual, I always forget to call da ambulance.. u better not faint in front of me yeah? I resuscitate u, still haven call ambulance.. lol.. haha..
ok.. I must say, it was nice to interact will pple from other outposts that we have not seen b4.. ok, i wanna comment on this dude, Ryan. goodness.. firstly, I like his guit.. secondly, the way he play.. lol.. it is jus so nice.. somehoe reminds me of how gene plays.. jus nice la! I cant play liddat.. that's fer sure.. also, it was good to see gabe again.. it's been so long since he last came to rangers..
woosh! I am feelin so stressed.. prelims comin, but I am so tired and math is making me have head cramps.. lol.. and being in a cool place does not help.. haha.. neways, I will definitely do ma best and pray that God will do da rest! =) amen! in faith, it WILL be done..
I have decided, not retaking chinese.. ma dad say nvm la, dun bother.. I have this urge to burn ma chinese shou che page by page man.. lol.. but I wont la.. da haze affecting m'sia bad ennuff le.. keke.. okie.. well, that is about all I have got to say..
ps:/ pple who visit ma blog, leave a tag leh.. =) God bless ya all.. *Hugs*

No comments: