Friday, August 12, 2005

Chinese O's results

ok.. Chinese results came out today.. I got B3 fer papers and Merit fer paper 3.. usually I get about this kinda marks? yeah.. but fer O's it is considered what? I dunno.. I felt quite reliefed at first.. then when pple who got same grades as me started cryin their eyes out, I tot, mayb I should not be happy after all.. I dunno..
now, I am also in a dilema.. to retake or not to retake? That is the question.. lol.. I dun wanna.. I SERIOUSLY do not want to.. I dun wanna touch chinese till I am forced to in JC.. that is, if I make it to a JC.. how? should I retake? haiz~ ma dad even congratulate me.. haha.. I am one confused person now.. sitting on da fence, between two different sides.. :/
neway, I jus came home from skool.. goodness! when I was walkin back home, suddenly from no where came a strong wind.. I almost got upskirtted.. lol.. thank God no one was around and I quickly push ma skirt down.. lol..
somehow, cuz of ma O's results, I feeling non only confused.. I feel so numb.. hmm.. oh well.. oh ya.. I wonder if ma kor comin back from canada this month.. he has not replied to ma mail yet.. It sure has been long..
later guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up!