Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Teachers day, chem pract, etc..

Yesterday was chem practical, prelim.. I must say it was actually fun.. mayb to me, because I am prepared not to take chem in ma L1R5.. I was suprisingly not so anxious.. kind of was a lil, but the Lord gave me peace. thank God.. Lock up was quite a waste of time.. but got to talk to ana n JM.. so, it was time well spent..
after lock up, I went with JM to eat subway.. yes, AGAIN! haha.. we love subway.. yay! lol.. Yesterday nite, watched the VCD "win a date w/ tad Hamilton".. haha.. had a good laugh.. well, besides the good laugh, it gave me some points to ponder over.. lol..u may be thinkin, think about what? comic show only ma..haha.. nvm.. jus had some points to think of.. :)
Was too lazy to burn midnight oil to make cards fer all ma teachers.. I know, I should be more grateful.. but I was too tired.. only managed to do 2.. made fer mr tay and ms Agnes leong.. was not reelie well done.. ma mum said it was patchy and not so nice, so that also made me think twice about makin cards fer ma other teachers.. as all should know, I suck at art and all that sorts.. cant draw fer nuts.. so, ya lor.. only made 2 miserable cards.. lol..
today, had teachers day celebration.. only 2 items fer da concert cuz this year they incoporated games into da concert session..so, ya lor.. OMGoodness.. Mr sng is an eye candy lo..haha.. ok ok.. I know I sound crazy.. but, wow! I was amazed man.. he act until like so real.. I was tellin JM, mr sng reminds me of gene.. dunno y.. they dun even look the slightess alike.. most prob is mannerism ba.. haha.. :)
then durin the games sessions after aces day dance, all the sec4s jus hide in da classroon.. haha.. no mood to play ma.. so sleepy and everyone was so sticky and smelly.. hehe.. then I went with JM fer lunch..
after that, went to jamm with mervin and matt.. well, I learnt a few things today. first, I should have put more thought b4 goin fer da jammin session.. all ma fault, I nvr bring chords then we did not know what to play.. I felt so sad la.. felt a lil inferior.. heh.. matt so good at guit and keyb.. learnin drum also he pick up so fast.. when I see him, it is like seein da person that I wanna be.. the talents area I mean.. well, I 'll work on it after O's.. lol.. everything after O's.. oh ya.. voice also not bad sia.. lol.. it'll be good if he joins the band ba.. =) k.. wont say nemore bout it le..
erm.. oh ya.. heard that Dan lam played drum so well today.. great job dude! mayb u can teach me? haha.. lol.. I dont even think he reads ma blog.. but it would be good to learn from friends.. not so stressful.. hehe..
okie.. gtg.. gonna watch movie! :) hee. happy! God bless ya all..

No comments: