Friday, September 2, 2005

English prelim paper..

man! english sure was hard as compared to O'level standard.. dunno y, but during the paper1, ma thoughts jus could not flow.. even writing a simple sentence made me confuse.. lol.. I re-wrote ma whole speech cuz of the poor language.. finished on the dot.. scary? definitely.. and ma pen's ink dried up on me, so differently colour also.. at least I re-wrote.. thank God I finished copyin on time tho..

tonite got cell leader's training, so no cell.. haiz~ might as well la.. I need to study bio also neway.. well, at least got smth happy to share.. ma mum decided to give me one of her mp3s.. I know many of you already have one.. I am considered slow.. but who cares la.. haha.. I am glad I will start bringin music around with me again.. ever since ma discman's batt spoiled, i have not brought music with me liao.. thank God, thanks mum.. :)

I have this sad kinda feelin inside, I dunno y.. mayb I am jus tired? dunno.. neways, wanna thank all of u who visit ma blog and tag ma board.. xie xie ni men.. =) oh yes, and also, thanks wz fer all ya encouragement all the time altho I take super duper ultra long to reply.. haha..

No comments: