Monday, September 12, 2005

Prelim:Emath P1 n SS.. done!

yeah! another two papers over.. well, the Emath paper was easier then expected.. but I dont think I can get distinction le.. As for SS, was never able to get A1 neways.. It was do-able.. thank God that ma flu, cough, phlegm n sore throat did not affect me. I even felt as if a fever might come over me. Lol.. but it was aight.. lasted enough..
then went to macs to eat lunch (hee.. i know i know, I am sick) and study with JM. We wanted to look at some solutions to the Amath questions we did not know how to do, so we go Popular n pretend to browse. hehe.... *shhhh* then we saw the solutions lor.. lol.. in the end, realised the question was so so simple la! haha..
ok ,then went fer piano. It was, ok. I was so tired. Kept playing wrong notes also. but ma teacher is helpful la. He doesnt demand things from me. So, my tiredness went away a lil during piano.. :) thank God fer that too..
okie.. gotta prep fer tmr's paper.. Take care ya all! and all the best fer the upcoming papers!

No comments: