Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bio Pract paper..

I am so happy.. Tiara taught me how to play a song on piano while we were in lock up.. It was so boring until our classmates came! only Jessica and I in shift one lor.. it was like, forcing maself to study.. then mr Sng was behind reading 12th nite.. lol.. Rum rum keep disrupting him.. lol.. then they laugh laugh laugh.. Jessica and I decided to go to the other side of the hall cuz pple were so noisy.. then ltr, our class pple came.. we say the person who was playing the piano make us so sian.. so we all go and chase her away.. hee.. no la.. we just intimidate her by outnumbering her.. hee... :)
Tiara taught me and mel this lovely song.. I love it.. but I cant play two hands yet.. will practice tho.. Tiara and Shar are so good at piano man.. *jealous* haha..
yay! tmr last paper! Hallelujah! should be going out with JM fer lunch tmr to celebrate the end of ma papers.. she poor thing still got Physics pract.. haha..
k la.. That is all I have to say today.. to everyone: jia you! we almost over with prelims le..

No comments: