Monday, September 5, 2005

God's perfect timing..

I wanna thank God, ma heavenly father so so much.. He made ma day.. He rocks and always will.. As u can see from ma prev post, I was so so sad and I did not know why.. All the way till piano lesson.. then jus b4 piano lesson, JM smsed me..
I was kinda sad cuz she seemed pissed with me that day.. And I was angry and sad.. but I put it behind me.. and jus now, we talkd as if nth had happened.. that is da first thing i wanna thank God fer.. :)
next, piano lesson was great.. After it, I felt so happy and relaxed... haha.. see? who says I should stop piano cuz of ma O's.. no way! lol.. If i quit piano, mayb ma L1R5 will be.. erm...........54! hahaha.. ok ok.. choi choi.. touch wood.. *puts hand on JM's head* haha..
after that, Ruin made ma day.. she cheered me up.. I thank God fer MBB2/G1.. this cousin of mine reelie brings joy to me.. thanks dearie.. love ya loads.. thanks so so much.. :)
and now, I feel happy.. well, I am goin out to celebrate ma dad's birthday.. oh no! he is comin home! I have not wrapped e prezz I just bought fer him yet.,. okie.. I am off.. all in all, I thank God.. HE never fails to surprise me..
~just when I thought I was in a valley, u lifted me up abv ma worries~
Thank You Jesus!

No comments: