Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Prelim: Bio 1 & 2, Amath 1 over! (sick..)

ok.. I have to say that the abv prelim papers were not good.. it was so hard la! I am going to die.. Bio MCQ was quite easy, but when we saw the paper 2, all of us were like.. what?! bye bye first 3 mths of JC.. lol.. Amath, paper 2 will be on monday.. I pray it will be easy, cuz the first paper was a killer.. but some said it was the easier half.. so they heard.. haiz~
ok.. I think I am not gonna get well even after my antibiotics finish.. I feel as if I have a fever comin down any moment.. and I wake up from ma nap exhausted.. how great is that? and I still have A LOT of studying to do.. tmr's geog paper.. I have not even finished reading a chap.. I think I can only briefly read le.. no time to memorize everything.. I have such poor time management.. argh!
ok.. the whole day, ma tongue feels tasteless and ma throat feels like bitter.. so I went to eat spicy chips (given I am already havin cough).. haha.. then after drinking water, tasteless and bitter again.. so latr I ate spicy otah! but again. after a glass of water, the taste is gone! man! I feel bad.. I hate being sick..
k la.. I cant blog fer long.. gotta go and study geog.. ttyl! :)

No comments: