Thursday, September 8, 2005

mugg mugg mugg...

ok, I am glad with the work I did yesterday.. It was not the best I could do, but I definitely put in more effort then the previous 2 days.. today, did quite a lot.. but ended up playin with ma bros.. 'wasted' 2hours..nvm, can catch up later..
this morning, woke up at 5.45am to fetch mum to the airport.. I find that, the sad thing when she has to fly so early, is that she always scared she gets late, then get a lil pissed.. neway, sad things aside, we had a good breakfast at the airport together.. the whole family.. :) that was good.. mujm flew to indonesia.. she will be comin back later tonite..
well, that is all about I have to say about today.. besides, airport and studying, I did not do much else.. so, yar lor.. short entry today..
later guys..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey im here again. ARGH!!