Saturday, September 3, 2005

WeLcOmE bAcK KoR!

woot.. guess what! ma kor is back from Canada! haha. Just now he smsed me, I was so so suprised.. such a pleasant suprise! and tmr, he will be joining us fer rangers, how great is that? haha.. ok, there I was, singing over ma handphone to lee si cuz she has to lead songs fer her cell grp tmr.. (lol.. still cant believe I did that) then we ended up chatting fer over an hour or so. then when I hung up, I saw ma phone had one msg, I was thinkin, must be ruin or pokie askin me about tmr's stuff.. then I saw the starting, hey mei.. Well, the only 2 pple who call me mei are wz and ma kor. haha.. wz dun have ma hp number, so I was like.. hmm? haha..
then when I read the msg, I was like woot! haha.. such a pleasant suprise.. welcome back kor! missed u so so much.. =)
ok.. I am going to go blind already. I decided to type out ma lit homework instead of writing it because typing would be much faster. Guess what, cuz I talked to lee si on da phone jus now, I only started work at about 12 am.. I stopped at 2.15.. Goodness... I have not even finished 1/2 of the 45 questions la.can u imagine if I wrote them out? hand sure cramp sia.. so, I type.. ma eyes becoming blur blur le.. lol.. I did not take any breaks.. Quite happy with maelf actually.. man! I need to finish those questions or else that she-devil will hound us we will all die.. haha.. literally.. 0.O
okie.. I think I will go off to do ma quiet time now, then off to bed. Will have a good rest, then tmr, i shall continue with the 45 questions until it is time fer rangers.. :) okie.. cya guys tmr..
Good nite~ ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEEEE!! haha..lalal!! DUN BE SAD OK! u sad i sad ok!!!! SO DUN BE SAD!! maddiebinbean2/GREENSONE will always be here to cheer u up ok! just sms/call me!! im pretty sure i can cheer u up! HEHE! dun be too stress/tired/sad ok! making me sad too..LOVE YA!!!!!!!