Monday, September 5, 2005

Feelin down..

As above, I dont know why I feel this way. Yesterday, went fer Penang Hawker Fair. Yummy food.. It was good.. was prepared to go home to try to study cuz I am one week behind ma schedule le.. when I reached home, felt so tired despite ma long nap.. ate too much? I dunno..
then, I was lying on the bed, jus thinkin.. I felt so so sad.. dunno why.. so, jus cried and cried.. but ma bros were in the room, so did not make any sound. Cried out to God, asked for His comfort. Was totally not in the mood to study.. so, finished up jus one chapter of bio, then did ma quiet time.. after that, went to bed..
today is dad's birthday, that is one thing to be glad about.. made him a card just now.. I hope he likes it.. I hope to get him a prezz later, before I go fer piano.. oh ya, elliot is gonna learn piano soon.. that is, if ma teacher says can.. I smsed him, but he never reply.. dunno la.. so many pple I sms nvr reply.. nvm la.. not like I reply all the time also..
haiz~ I dont know what's goin on inside me la.. no mood for nething also.. have to try to do bio le.. somehow I feel like sitting in a corner and hug myself and cry.. but I think it would be a waste of time.. it will affect ma prelims also.. haiz~
~want someone to love me~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The people who are regarded as moral luminaries are those who forego ordinary pleasures themselves and find compensation in interfering with the pleasures of others. (Bertrand Russell)
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to learn about how to use your money effectively, you must visit our california first time home buyer loan site. You'll get the complete scoop on california first time home buyer loan related stuff!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)